Toast to the Coast – Artist in Residence and Exhibition (with Keren Zorn) – Nicol’s Paddock, Waurn Ponds.
Linestudy – Unicorn Lane Gallery, Ballarat.
Cut + Continue (with Sorcha Wilcox) – Alternating Current Art Space, Windsor.
- Film ‘Kire‘, Sculptural installation ‘Suspended Fracture’ and Drawings ‘Fractured Mapping (Set of 4).
Toast to the Coast – Artist in Residence and Exhibition (with Keren Zorn) – St Regis Winery (now Nicol’s Paddock), Waurn Ponds.
Awagami International Miniature Print Prize Exhibition – Inbe Art Space, Tokushima, Japan.
- Linocut Print ‘Linestudy #1: In Flight’
10th Anniversary Small Works Exhibition – Brunswick Street Gallery, Melbourne.
- Linocut Print ‘Untitled #1’ (Mound)
- Linocut Print ‘Untitled #2’ (Collision)
Jolt 24-Hour Art Competition – Courthouse Youth Arts, Geelong.
- Illuminated Manuscript ‘Run-on Line’
Deakin Waterfront Honours Exhibition – Sally Walker Project Space, Geelong.
- Multi-dimensional work ‘All the things I thought I knew’
Inflection Journal Exhibition – Dulux Gallery, Melbourne School of Design.
- Composite illustration ‘Projection: After Joseph Mallord William Turner’
Totem: Dolls with Souls (Melbourne Fringe Festival) – The Atrium, Federation Square.
- Illustrated multi-textual work ‘Entre chien et loup’